The largest artist fair in Europe
Parallax ‘Art’ Fair takes place at Chelsea Old Town Hall on the King’s Road. It is the largest artist and designer fair in Europe.
I’ll be exhibiting and selling my artwork, so come along and take a closer look! The next art fair is 21-22 October 2017.
Reasons to visit Parallax Art Fair
1) It’s popular – with around 16,000 visitors
2) There’s a variety of artwork to suit everyone’s taste – 7000+ pieces of wholesale fine, decorative and applied arts from around the world
3) More affordable – 0% commission on EVERY piece
4) No VAT tax on some UK/EU exhibitors
5) FREE ENTRY for visitors
6) Great place to find a gift for someone special – Lowest exhibitor fees of any UK art fair, so artwork prices stay low for visitors
7) Food and drink on hand – DeRitz Restaurant in the Cadogan Suite
8) Relaxed atmosphere – Jazz/world music
9) Open for everyone to enjoy – Children and families welcome
Come and see some fantastic artwork, 21-22 October 2017.
See the Parallax website for more details: